- Surfers Paradise – Gold Coast’s well-known entertainment and tourism centre and voted one of Australia’s best beaches
- The Sheraton Mirage shops, where the perfect pair of sunglasses or essentials are awaiting you
- Mariner’s Cove – the Gold Coast’s number one location for fun on the water where you can try jet ski safaris, jet boating, diving, whale watching, and many other water activities
- Main Beach’ cosmopolitan restaurants, so you remember your Gold Coast vacation as the most delicious one in your life
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre – one of the largest regional shopping centres, covering almost 60,000 square metres
- Tedder Avenue – the perfect hangout place where you can shop, dine and relax in great style
- Marine Mirage – a shopping mall with more than 80 specialist shops
- Southport Broadwater Parklands, the perfect spot for community gatherings and spending time outdoors with your family
- Theme parks, the most memorable part of a Gold Coast holiday both for children and adults
- The hinterland- Mt. Tamborine, where you can visit the Tamborine National Park
If you are an art lover, you should know that there are cinema complexes at Southport, Surfers Paradise, Mermaid Beach, Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre and Coolangatta, as well as a “boutique” cinema house at Sanctuary Cove. Art and mainstream movies also screen regularly at the Gold Coast Arts Centre.
Walk a few minutes to the white sandy beaches that make the Gold Coast famous and enjoy all the elements of a memorable holiday in close proximity!