Book a Cheap Weekend Break for Father's Day in Main Beach Gold Coast
Stuck for Father’s Day this year? Spoil with a family holiday in Main Beach Gold Coast, the perfect destination if you’re craving sun, sand and sea after the long lockdown.
Here at Aloha Lane, we offer affordable 2 bedroom Main Beach accommodation in a quiet family-friendly resort situated near the beach - our holiday apartments are fully self-contained, spacious and with exclusive guest access to an outdoor pool, spa, barbecue area and more. If you’re looking to relax on the coast for a budget price, our Main Beach resort won’t disappoint.
Book a weekend escape for Father’s Day or simply enjoy a holiday in the heart of the region’s best things to do - whatever you have in mind, save by booking directly with us here at Aloha Lane Main Beach.
QLD Border Information and What to Do Gold Coast
The eased Stage 3 restrictions means there’s plenty to do on the Gold Coast, from simply kicking back on the beach to restaurant dining and exploring the region’s family attractions. 1.5 metre distancing is still in place, but other than that here’s everything you start enjoying from the moment you arrive:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for dine-in (some require reservations, with the majority following a 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time)
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Gold Coast’s best shopping destinations (distancing measures in place, also subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open again and closely following government-recommended hygiene measures
- indoor attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures being observed
Coming from outside Queensland? Apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass and you’ll be able to cross the border for holiday and recreational purposes (as long as you haven’t been in a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days).
With that in mind, the eased restrictions and the rainless winter climate means it’s as good a time as any to visit the Gold Coast for non-stop relaxation on the beach!
Book Directly for Our Best Rates
Quick message - book with confidence here at Aloha Lane Gold Coast! We’re continuing to maintain high standards of hygiene and sanitation at our property in light of the coronavirus outbreak, as your health and safety is always our top priority.
Our 2 bedroom Main Beach family accommodation is fully self-contained with everything you need to feel at home, and by booking directly you can guarantee you’ll get the cheapest rates for your stay.
Remember - if you’re stuck for Father’s Day, give the perfect treat with a Gold Coast holiday here at Aloha Lane, just a short walk from Main Beach and the best Tedder Avenue restaurants.
Find more information and check out our cheap direct rates now - simply visit Aloha Lane Main Beach Accommodation.
Add Your Comments
All comments will be submitted to the administrator for approval.